Processing Instructions #
Processing instructions have the same semantics as in XML: they control the paths taken when processing a page. Processing instructions are lines that start with a "#" character followed by a keyword and optionally some arguments. Two consecutive hash marks at the start of a line are a comment that won't appear in the processed page.
Processing instructions this wiki knows of:
- #!processor-name: same as #format formatter
- #title title text: set the title of the page
- #action action name: set the default action instead of the EditText
- #keywords keywords: set the keywords of the Meta Tag
- #redirect url
- #redirect interwiki url
- #noindex: add <meta name="robots" content="noindex,nofollow" /> tag
- #notwins: disable some TwinPages feature
For more information on the possible markup, see HelpOnEditing.